BECOME A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
AMERICAN HERITAGE IS LOOKING FOR SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
If you are a positive, patriotic American and love working with children, you will love being a substitute teacher at American Heritage Charter School.
We are looking for K-12 substitutes, to help in the classroom, help with recess and lunch duty, and help out in the office from time to time.
Substitutes earn $65 to $75 per day, depending on education.
- $65 / day with a high school degree
- $70 / day with at least 32 credits (or a college degree)
- $75 / day if you are a retired or certificated teacher
Candidates must be fingerprinted and pass a criminal background check, as required by state law.
Call the office for more information (208) 529-6570 or stop by the office.
Download our Application here.
If you believe James Madison's statement, as we do, and are ambitious, innovative, and talented, apply for employment with American Heritage Charter School (AHCS). You will help strengthen, shape, and educate our best and brightest young Idahoans.
If you wish to be considered for employment by AHCS, you must:
- Complete an application;
- Complete the Employment Verification form for at least the last three (3) employers; and
- Submit the packet.
There are three methods whereby you can submit an application:
- Mail To:
American Heritage Charter School
1736 S. 35th West
Idaho Falls, Id 83402
- E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax a completed application to (208) 529-3344.
AHCS is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.