NOW ACCEPTING LOTTERY APPLICATIONS FOR 2023-2024 Academic Year
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 529-6570.
2023-2024 AHCS Enrollment Lottery Application
Admission to American Heritage Charter School (AHCS) is by an equitable selection process, a lottery, as described in IDAPA 08.02.04.203. To be considered for enrollment, please complete and submit this form to AHCS by the Lottery Enrollment Deadline of 4:00 pm on March 30. The Lottery will be held at 9:00 am on the first Saturday in April at AHCS. Only those applications for enrollment submitted on behalf of prospective students that are received prior to the Lottery Enrollment Deadline can participate in the Lottery. Admission is on a space available basis within each grade level. Students not selected for an open seat are placed on a waiting list in the order they are drawn in the Lottery. Wait List students may become eligible for admission at a later date if a vacancy occurs in their grade level. AHCS does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, sex, national origin, social or economic status, ancestry, or the special needs of students.
Before you begin, please take note of a few things.
- FIRST, the Deadline for Application to participate in the Enrollment Lottery is March 30 by 4pm.
- Application does not guarantee admission, but ensures that your child will be entered into the enrollment lottery. If your child is not drawn for an open seat, they will be placed on the waiting list in the order drawn.
- The Lottery will be held the first Saturday in April. You will be notified if your child is selected for an open seat and you will then have seven (7) days to accept the seat.
- If your child is not selected for an open seat, they will be placed on a wait list in the order drawn. You will receive a communication informing you of your place on the Wait List, and you must respond within seven (7) days and accept being placed on the Wait List to maintain your spot on the Wait list.
- If you do not accept your spot, or you fail to do so within seven (7) days, you will forfeit the position and your spot will be offered to the next person on the list.
- AHCS does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by law, including but not limited to race, creed, religion, color, sex, national origin, social or economic status, ancestry, or the special needs of students.